Entering into house via the living room area, a large fireplace is featured and French doors which lead onto a balcony overlooking the garden. There is a split level between the living room and the kitchen area/dining room.
The new and complete kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel electric appliances, including a large fridge/ freezer and has plenty of light coloured cupboards for storage. There is also a dining area here. French doors open onto a balcony overlooking the garden. From here there is also access to the parking area.
Via a small hallway, one will find a fully tiled shower room as well as a bedroom/study with French doors opening to the back of the house.
Tiled stairs with wooden rails lead to the top floor where there are two double bedrooms with private balconies and a full bathroom.
The master bedroom has high wooden ceilings, built in wardrobes and French doors opening to a balcony offering fantastic sea views.
The bathroom is equipped with a corner tub and there is space for the washing machine.
The house is tastefully finished and furnished throughout in light summery colors.
A large driveway with an electric gate leads all the way up to the house and provides plenty of parking spaces.
The entire property is stone walled and there is plenty of room to build a pool if wanted.
The garden is landscaped with a watering system and is planted with a few trees, bushes and flowers. A beautiful bougainvillea is climbing its way on one of the balcony pergolas.
To the back of the house there is a stone built BBQ and a garden shed for storage.
This beautiful villa is set on a large plot just minutes away from the sought after village of Tavronitis, which is a working village with numerous amenities, tavernas, a lovely quiet beach, and easy access to the National Highway.
For more amenities the small town of Kolymbari is less than 10 minutes driving and offers numerous shops, restaurants and tavernas, post office, pharmacy, school, a port and many more.
This house is ideal as a permanent residence or as a holiday home with rental potential!
• Piped for future installation of central heating
• Air conditioning units in living room & main bedroom
• Two satellite dishes
• Solar panels & immersion heater
• Large parking area
• Electric gate
• Lights along driveway
• White aluminium doors, shutters & frames
• Double-glazed windows with fly screens
• Mature garden with irrigation system
• Garden shed for storage
• Telephone/Internet line
• Stone-built BBQ
• 3 lemon trees, 2 olive trees
• Agricultural water for garden
• Recently redecorated throughout
• Wood burner in the fireplace with a vent leading to the main bedroom
• Most of the furniture included
• From mini market: 2 minute drive
• From tavern: 2 minute drive
• From beach: 4 minute drive
• From nearest town: 6,7 km / 7 minute drive
• From Chania: 23 km / 27 minute drive
• From the airport: 40 km / 40 minute drive