|View:||Sea & mountain|
|Land Size:||1,300 m²|
|Building Size:||100 m²|
With a private pool, secluded location and extensive outdoor areas this villa really does have it all.
Perfect for holidays. The villa also holds a licence for holiday rental. This fully furnished and equipped private villa is only minutes away from the villages of Kokkino Chorio and Plaka. Just a short drive to the golden sandy beaches of Almyrida.
This beautiful house was completed in 2005 and is set in lovely private grounds. On a walled and fenced plot with driveway and parking this villa has amazing views across the village, the mountains and the sea at Souda Bay.
This well maintained villa has every luxury including private fully tiled pool, well landscaped gardens with an abundance of plants, flowers and trees.
There are extensive external terraces and seating areas, covered outdoor dining area with a built in BBQ and outdoor kitchen, workshop, versatile accommodation and all finished in Traditional Greek Blue and White.
The ground floor comprises a modern fully fitted kitchen and dining area with an open plan living area including wood burning stove. Double doors lead to a lovely sheltered seating area overlooking the pool and the stunning views beyond.
Also on this floor there is a double bedroom with a private balcony, shower room and an extra storage room. An extra enclosed area to the side of the property creates a handy utility area.
Up the open staircase to the first floor and a roomy landing leads to two further double bedrooms - both with private balconies - overlooking the sea. There is also a large main bathroom with a shower and newly fitted 'pebble' floor.
The extensive grounds include a wide open lawn area, many fruit trees including peach, plum, figs, nectarine and citrus trees.
This villa also benefits from an EOT licence - and therefore has excellent rental income in the summer months.
• Air conditioning
• All furniture and fittings
• Central heating and towel rails
• Fully fitted kitchen with all Electrical appliances
• 4M long outdoor kitchen and BBQ area
• Large covered area for external dining
• Private pool surrounded by Syrian Sandstone terraces and Olive Trees
• Internet connection
• Private parking and driveway
• Fully landscaped with irrigation
• External lighting
• Fully walled, fenced and gated plot
• Solar panels and water tank
• Internal and external storage rooms
• Separate workshop
• From mini market: 900 m / 3 minutes drive
• From tavern: 850 m / 3 minutes drive
• From beach: 3 km / 7 minutes drive
• From nearest town: 1,5 km / 4 minutes drive
• From Chania: 27 km / 35 minutes drive
• From the airport: 35 km / 46 minutes drive